This page is dedicated to answer the questions most frequently asked by community members. There
are countless amazing features, so feel free to use this as a resource as enhancements are made to
different activities and games.
1. How do I buy $DRIFT?
You can purchase $DRIFT and $DRIFTX through all major Stellar Network swaps. A full list of links
can be found here: https://www.driftxchange.com/access-points
2. What is the Issuer address of $DRIFT?
3. What is the Issuer address of $DRIFTX?
4. What is the difference between $DRIFT and $DRIFTX?
$DRIFT is the primary reward and utility token in the DriftXChange ecosystem. $DRIFT is used to
purchase digital collectibles, participate in exclusive auctions, participate in gamefi, and utilize as
an exchangeable token with high liquidity on the Stellar Network.
$DRIFTX is a community-only token with limited supply (88,800 maximum supply before
scheduled quarterly burns) that is designed to be held as a longer-term “HODL” asset on the
Stellar Network. “Community-only” means that there are no allocated tokens to the project’s
marketing, founder, advisors, freelancers, artists, or other community members who provide
value/work for compensation and such individuals will need to use their own personal funds if
they wish to purchase $DRIFTX tokens. All tokens in circulation are for community-benefit. The
$DRIFTX token is not utilized for specific auctions or gamefi, but it is a liquid asset that can be
swapped/traded on the Stellar Network.
5. What is DRIFTX 02 and how do I get DRIFTX 02?
DRIFTX 02 is the supplemental digital collectible token in the DriftXChange ecosystem. The only
ways to obtain DRIFTX 02 is through the purchase of specified digital collectibles and through
participation in community activities that are deemed value-added by the social media team.
DRIFTX 02 is utilized for special auctions with a chance at a lucky dip in $DRIFT.
6. Where can I find DriftXChange on Social Media?
DriftXChange is on Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. A full listing of links can
be found on our website: www.DriftXChange.com
7. Where can I find info about the tokenomics of $DRIFT?
You can find the information here: https://www.driftxchange.com/tokenomics-drift
8. Where can I find info about the tokenomics of $DRIFTX?
Please see the DriftXChange Medium Article for May 5 th , 2022 about $DRIFTX to learn everything
about the tokenomics of the token.
Community Liquidity Pairings
1. Each month, DriftXChange will establish and/or maintain liquidity incentives with different
projects on the Stellar Network.
2. Currently, DriftXChange has one community liquidity partner as of May 1 st :
3. The incentive rewards structure in partnership liquidity pools are simple – you will generally
receive the same or very similar value of both $DRIFT and the partner token on a daily basis.
4. Your incentive rewards received are based on your proportional value of the liquidity pool.
a. For example: The member with 2.3% of the liquidity pool will receive 2.3% of the daily
incentive rewards, while the member with 0.2% of the liquidity pool will receive 0.2% of
the daily incentive rewards. Rewards are proportionate to LP participation.
5. Weekly rewards are provided on a random basis, meaning that they can be received anytime
between 00:01 UTC and 23:59 UTC each Sunday. These snapshots are not taken at the same
time on a weekly basis, to reduce the risk of manipulators of scheduled rewards.
Monthly Hodler Rewards
1. Each month, a random snapshot is taken of all wallets holding $DRIFT.
2. At the end of the month, tiered rewards are calculated and determined based on how much
$DRIFT is being held.
3. As of April 2022, the minimum balance of $DRIFT required to be held in your wallet to qualify for
the Hodler reward is 300,000 $DRIFT. Any changes to the rewards will be announced via official
social media channels (Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Medium Article) before the next month that
the changes take effect.